SERVICES by Ramon R. Dizon, Agent

T 1 Personal

Personal tax returns are for:

   • employees

   • self-employed sole proprietor, partnership

T2 Corporate

Corporate tax returns are for:

   • "Inc.",

   • "Ltd.", and

   • "Corp."

Financial Planning to build and retain wealth requires knowledge of our country's income tax laws in addition to the many financial and non-financial products available as tools to accomplish our personal, business, or other goals. Let's start with income tax basics.

To be continued...

Generational Wealth Transfer & Financial Planning